The Forster norm profile assortment is suitable for the construction of doors, screens and windows without thermal break.
With a huge range of generic profiles, the design and constructions are seemingly endless.
- Stainless steel, grinded, 220-240 grain
- Forster norm is remarkable for its huge assortment of profiles in a range of section depths. Consequently, endless combinations are possible. – Section depths: 34, 40, 50, 60 and 80 mm – Case widths: from 10 to 95 mm
- CE-Marking according to EN 14351-1.
Locks and fittings
- Both fittings made to match the system and usual commercial fittings can be used.
- The variety of profiles means that your creativity knows no bounds.
- Steel is both traditional and in tune with the times.
All profiles are available as special order.
Click here for the full range of Forster Norm profile shapes