-/60/60 & -/60/30 Insulated Fire Protection Window
Rating: -/60/60 & -/60/30
System: Forster Fuego Light Insulated Steel Framing
Incorporating the Forster Fuego Light insulated Steel Framing system combined with Pilkington Pyrostop® fire rated glass, these windows achieve a rating of -/60/60 FRL, or -/60/30 to AS1530.4.
Highly suited for applications that require windows to provide protection against the spread of flames for 60 minutes, and full protection of heat transfer for either 60 or 30 minutes, whilst retaining the safety and aesthetics of a fully transparent window. Especially suitable for fire escape corridors, fire walls, and the protection of building occupants and essential services equipment.
- Fixed windows up to 3011 x 1608 (-/60/60) or 2946 x 1437 (-/60/30) for each lite
- Fire resistance to -/60/60, or -/60/30
- Forster Fuego Light 65 x 50 steel insulated framing system
- Single and multi-panel applications – unlimited continuous length
- Suitable for internal or external application
- Available in powdercoat or paint finish
- 304 grade stainless steel available on request
- Easily integrated with TPS -/60/30 glazed fire doors
- Very high sound reduction
- Pilkington Pyrostop® Grade A impact rated to AS2208
- Curved heads, angles, circles available
- Double glazing available for improved energy/shading performance
- System also available as -/120/120, -/90/90, (contact TPS for more information)
- Suitable for integration with TPS -/60/30 glazed sliding door system (contact TPS for more information)
- Full DWG drawings and architectural support available (please contact TPS for assistance)
- Continuous curtain walls possible using Forster Thermfix Vario fire rated curtain wall system
- Full glass data available from technicalprotection.com.au
|Glass||Thickness||FRL||Application||Max visible glass dim (mm)||Max visible glass dim (m2)||Light transmission||Ug|
|18mm||-/60/30||Internal / External||2806||3.74||87%||5.0||0.71||38 (0; -2)||42|
|23mm||-/60/360||Internal||2871||4.32||87%||4.7||0.76||42 (0; -3)||54|
|27mm||-/60/60||Internal / External||2871||4.32||86%||4.6||0.73||41 (0; -3)||60|
How to Specify
Fire rated glazing to be fully certified TPS -/60/60 (or -/60/30) fire rated window incorporating 18mm (for -/60/30 FRL) or 23mm/27mm (for -/60/60 FRL) Pilkington Pyrostop® multi-laminate fire resistant intumescent glazing with Forster Fuego Light fully insulated steel framing system, available via Technical Protection Systems approved distribution network.
Contact Technical Protection Systems Pty Ltd for further information.
W technicalprotection.com.au P 03 9720 1930 E email@example.com