Pilkington Pyrostop ®
Tried and trusted protection against heat, flames and hot gases. The Pilkington Pyrostop® range is a family of clear, laminated fully insulating fire and impact resistant glass that offers the highest levels of fire protection (Integrity and Insulation).
Pilkington Pyrostop® is the product to use wherever a complete, physically robust fire protection shield is desired in combination with high quality through vision and high quality natural lighting, typical of normal glazing.
In the event of fire Pilkington Pyrostop® turns opaque providing both the integrity requirements of a barrier to hot gases and flames, as well as very effective insulation from the heat of a blaze. As such, Pilkington Pyrostop® complies with the very precise temperature criteria defined in European test standards, ISO test standards, and AS1530.4
For detailed solar performance data, please click on the “CE” link below:
|Product||FRL*||Thickness||Light transmission||Internal/ External||Rw||Impact rating||Glass data#|
* FRL is applicable only in approved systems.
# G-Value = Centre-of-glass SHGC
- To download the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glass flyer, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington Fire Resistant Glazing website, click here….
- To visit the Pilkington International project references page; click here….
- To download the Pilkington Pyrodur® and Pilkington Pyrodur® handling guidelines, click here…